Today, I want to share you another quick food recipe that you can definitely make it at home anytime.
The ingredients are easy to find and not really expensive. 1 portion of fried noodles usually cost me 15€. Well, I just found out that actually with the same amount of money, I can feed 4 persons.
- 5 medium garlic (crushed using garlic crusher)
- 2 red chilis (de-seed and chopped finely)
- 100 gram prawns (I bought with the shells-off)
- 2 eggs
- Fresh noodles for 4 persons (I used fresh spaghetti)
- Sweet soy sauce (made in Thailand / Indonesia, as the texture is thicker than Japanese soy sauce) | if you cannot find it you can use oyster sauce
- Pak choi (chopped)
- Carrot and cabbage (grated) | I bought a package of mixed grated carrot and cabbage directly in the salads counter at the supermarket. So, no need to grate it myself.
- Margarine or olive oil
- Spring onion (chopped finely)
Salt and pepper for seasoning. (no need to add any salt if you use oyster sauce, as it is already salty)
Heat some margarine in a large wok, add the prawn and stir fry for 5 minutes | add garlic and red chilies, stir fry for couple minutes | make some space in the wok, crack the eggs and stir it like you make scrambled egg | add the carrot, cabbage and pak choi, mix it with other ingredients.
Cook the egg noodles or spaghetti in a boiling salted water according to the instruction in the package, then drain.
Add cooked noodles in the wok | add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper | stir fry and mix it well.
If you think the prawn noodles are not enough, you can add chicken wings like I did on the picture. Find the recipe here.